• Minor sports injuries and tensions
• Joint pains including shoulder, elbow, hip and knee pain
• Acute & chronic backache, lumbago
• Mechanical neck pain
• Headache or migraine arising from the neck (cervicogenic)
• Muscle spasms
• Generalised aches & pains
• Arthritic & rheumatic pain
• Circulatory problems
• Digestion problems
• Inability to relax
Pain can impact on your daily life, stop you going to work or playing your favourite sports. Even hindering you taking part in social activities. Even if your pain goes away by itself, it is not always an indication that the problem has gone away. You may find that the pain returns.
Osteopathy is a great treatment approach to help identify your problem, find a solution and get you and your family on the road to recovery. On top of this, our rehabilitation techniques and exercises will help you stay fitter for longer.
Babies and Children
• Stiff neck and movements – preferring to face or lie on one side
• Signs of flatness to the skull in young babies
• Poor or slow achievement in key developmental stages
• Limping or a crooked posture
Our treatments are safe and effective and can help children avoid future problems as they grow. After all, these are active little people who will stop at nothing.